Thread: need advice
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 10:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valantino View Post
thank you guys for your input (again valuable info).

edeeZee , ya i totally forgot the transportation fee thanks. So 32,800 + 720 = $33,520

there is the good, and the bad dealers out there. most of them are the bad ones. they ruin the reputation of the salesman. and we have our self's here to help put a member in a car with out getting riptoff.

I really just want to get a number that I can work with when i find the car.

any Maryland, VA, or DC dealers you guys had a good experience with?
Tischer was fine for me to deal with.

On the other hand, I also purchased the most infamous car on the board (VIN JN1AZ44E09M402164 beware) from them. But, they never lied about anything (so far as I know), and they were easy to haggle. They also had a decent selection at the time, but then again, almost all the other Nissan's around here had at least a few on hand. They also said that if I felt remotely bad about purchasing that car due to the rumors, they would have ordered me a new one - something I didn't even ask about.