View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 10:58 AM   #43 (permalink)
Joe@ZSpeed
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Nissan
Joe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
I already have a Csc in my car from you guys. I was just curious as to why the osg one is different. I got a feeling it has to do with how stiff the osg clutches are to disengage...btw, I know of one of your units failing on an osg clutch on a 370z in Miami. Don't need to be more specific. I have no idea if he had the osg specific one or not, but he got a new one and it's been fine since!
Not because it is stiff but for other reasons.

Yes we did have one in FL that had failed, He had the wrong slave style for the OS Giken and is why it failed, This was due to a fitment issue, not that it just failed.

Last edited by Joe@ZSpeed; 05-28-2011 at 11:13 AM.
Joe@ZSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote