View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 02:11 PM   #517 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Ryan View Post
It's also very worth noting that there are things about the Z that I'm really going to miss with the Stang. I felt so incredibly in tune with my Z, felt like I could make it do whatever I wanted. I'm still learning the stang, but I'm sitting a foot higher in the air and it just doesn't feel as planted to me. Maybe it will in time, but the Z solidly trumps the stang in this respect.
Did you get the standard GT or the Brembo package?

FWIW even with the Brembo pack the Mustang does like to move around more than the Z, so it takes some getting used to. Stock for stock the Z is more "point and shoot" and you can get away with treating the throttle as an on/off switch for the most part. You have to be a little more careful in the Mustang.

I'm really looking forward to taking to the Dragon with it in two weeks for ZDayZ, especially now that I have a lot of seat time with it.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote