View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 03:48 PM   #22 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannibul View Post
What, is it your personal responsibility on the internet to flame people you view as "l3ss sup3r $kiLl3d" than you?

Get over yourself.
Yes, you actually nailed it. It is in fact my personal responsibility on the internet to flame people whom I view as being "l3ss sup3r $kiLl3d" than I. You just keep giving me ammo and I thank you for that, however I think I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking without being coy.

I love this forum for all the info and good folks in it, but its a joint effort to keep at least a slight hint of substance in the threads. AK can't yell at you because you've done nothing wrong, but I have no affiliation with the forums other than being a member and that gives me the right to say whats on my mind. There's been a huge (and growing) number of ridiculous nonsensical threads popping up lately and I'm frankly just tired of sifting through the crap to get to the worthwhile ones.

I dont mean to speak for anybody else, but I have a feeling that I am, when I say that nobody cares about how you almost crashed your car leaving a deserted car wash in the middle of the night. I wasn't going to jump in until you said your "quick reflexes and experience" are what saved you, when in fact it was the lack-there-of that got you into that mess. The only thing that saved you was space, luck and low speed. Try those shennanigans at pace and I will be the first in line for the part out.

I'm not singling you out because I dont like you... I dont know you, you may be a cool guy, but people please stop posting junk , no one cares... about who called you out in a parking lot or how many SRT-4's want to race you on a daily basis.

BTW: Are we allowed to call dibs on part outs before they happen? if so DIBS!