Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions
05-04-2012, 08:19 AM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 17,333
It's the lack of telescoping wheel.
I come...
It's the lack of telescoping wheel.
I come on here asking for suggestions and you think I'm in denial ? I keep going back to the dealership to find a comfortable position. I refuse to give up.
...
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z Pricing / Ordering Discussions
05-04-2012, 07:47 AM
|
|
Replies: 21
Views: 2,947
Why does it have to be the Nismo vs a Base +...
Why does it have to be the Nismo vs a Base + Sport?
The miles aren't high if the car is Certified PO and has that 7 yr warranty. Also, the miles aren't high if the last owner didn't beat on it.
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions
05-03-2012, 05:17 PM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 17,333
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions
05-03-2012, 11:11 AM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 17,333
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions
05-03-2012, 11:04 AM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 17,333
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions
05-03-2012, 10:49 AM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 17,333
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions
05-03-2012, 08:54 AM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 17,333
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions
05-03-2012, 07:57 AM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 17,333
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions
05-03-2012, 07:14 AM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 17,333
|
Forum: New 370Z Owner
05-02-2012, 11:47 PM
|
|
Replies: 15
Views: 2,397
|
Forum: North East Region
05-02-2012, 10:39 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 824
|
Forum: North East Region
05-02-2012, 09:15 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 824
Snow driving experiences
Anyone have any issues with rust, corrosion, or car paint issues using the 370z through the winter snow, salt, sand?
|
Forum: The370Z.com Feedback, Suggestions & Questions
05-02-2012, 06:43 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 2,696
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions
05-02-2012, 05:13 PM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 17,333
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions
05-02-2012, 05:12 PM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 17,333
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions
05-02-2012, 11:29 AM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 17,333
I keep my right knee as far to the right as...
I keep my right knee as far to the right as possible. There are no issues with my left leg. Plenty of room and I can get a full stretch in. I can get a full stretch with my right if I aim my right...
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions
05-02-2012, 11:13 AM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 17,333
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions
05-02-2012, 10:56 AM
|
|
Replies: 70
Views: 17,333
More legroom with aftermarket seat?
I've gone to 3 different Nissan dealerships to test-drive the 370z. I LOVE the car. No matter which adjustment to the seat I make my right leg is pinned under the wheel which makes it hard to apply...
|
Forum: Gentleman's Club
05-02-2012, 08:00 AM
|
|
Replies: 2,324
Views: 1,125,818
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z Pricing / Ordering Discussions
05-02-2012, 07:58 AM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 1,736
|
Forum: New Forum Member
04-30-2012, 10:10 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 1,015
|
Forum: New Forum Member
04-30-2012, 10:01 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 1,015
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions
04-30-2012, 09:53 PM
|
|
Replies: 57
Views: 7,855
I'm 6'2" 235lbs and although I fit, there is no...
I'm 6'2" 235lbs and although I fit, there is no room from the bottom of the wheel and the top of my right leg. The dealership is going to see if they can shorten the brake and gas pedal so I can get...
|
Forum: New Forum Member
04-30-2012, 09:35 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 1,015
|
Forum: New Forum Member
04-29-2012, 10:13 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 1,015
|