Nissan 370Z Forum  

Go Back   Nissan 370Z Forum > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 154
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lgarcia
Forum: New Forum Member 11-13-2015, 09:13 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,346
Posted By lgarcia
Congrats and welcome!

Congrats and welcome!
Forum: New 370Z Owner 11-02-2015, 11:13 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,185
Posted By lgarcia
Welcome, sounds like you found the one!

Welcome, sounds like you found the one!
Forum: New 370Z Owner 11-02-2015, 11:12 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,101
Posted By lgarcia
Congrats and welcome!

Congrats and welcome!
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions 11-01-2015, 08:20 PM
Replies: 10,007
Views: 1,099,723
Posted By lgarcia
Installed my invisicord for the Valentine One,...

Installed my invisicord for the Valentine One, took 15 minutes, happy with the result!
Forum: Exterior & Interior 10-22-2015, 08:11 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,617
Posted By lgarcia
Carbon Fiber Element I thinks is the name of the...

Carbon Fiber Element I thinks is the name of the company
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions 10-22-2015, 08:05 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 6,767
Posted By lgarcia
As for the cup holder, having the phone on the...

As for the cup holder, having the phone on the vent frees up the one cup holder
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions 10-22-2015, 08:03 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 6,767
Posted By lgarcia
Thumbs up Here it is...works really well.

Here it is...works really well.
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions 10-22-2015, 07:59 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 6,767
Posted By lgarcia
Look into the Spigen vent IPhone holder. It's...

Look into the Spigen vent IPhone holder. It's magnetic, you have to add a small thin metal plate to the iPhone case. Works great, it's not expensive and it allows for the air to flow still.
I'll...
Forum: Exterior & Interior 10-20-2015, 10:10 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,326
Posted By lgarcia
You can also check the speaker in the door on...

You can also check the speaker in the door on that side, sometimes it could be a loose speaker that creates the rattling noise
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions 10-20-2015, 09:52 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,538
Posted By lgarcia
Congrats!

Congrats!
Forum: Exterior & Interior 10-19-2015, 08:02 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,326
Posted By lgarcia
I had the same thing going on for a while and...

I had the same thing going on for a while and found that if I completely empty out my glove compartment the noise went away. I use to carry a flashlight and a multitool in there, with the vibration...
Forum: Exterior & Interior 10-13-2015, 08:48 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 12,815
Posted By lgarcia
I would say yes, I'm sure you can adjust the gap...

I would say yes, I'm sure you can adjust the gap with additional washers on the hangers if needed.
Forum: Exterior & Interior 10-13-2015, 10:51 AM
Replies: 1,148
Views: 410,953
Posted By lgarcia
Quick Question for those that have replaced the...

Quick Question for those that have replaced the rear bumper with the newest Nismo bumper. Is it plug and play or does it require new brackets and new fender liners?
Forum: Exterior & Interior 10-13-2015, 10:49 AM
Replies: 1,148
Views: 410,953
Posted By lgarcia
Looks amazing!!

Looks amazing!!
Forum: New Forum Member 09-20-2015, 09:59 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 937
Posted By lgarcia
Looking good! Congrats and welcome!

Looking good! Congrats and welcome!
Forum: New Forum Member 09-20-2015, 09:58 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,054
Posted By lgarcia
Congrats, great color!

Congrats, great color!
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions 09-20-2015, 09:44 PM
Replies: 166
Views: 21,969
Posted By lgarcia
I get tons of compliments when at the gas station...

I get tons of compliments when at the gas station pump, and yes Japanese bikes trying to race on the hwy all the time.
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions 09-18-2015, 10:00 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 7,742
Posted By lgarcia
Glad you are OK!

Glad you are OK!
Forum: New Forum Member 09-05-2015, 02:50 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,233
Posted By lgarcia
Congrats and welcome!

Congrats and welcome!
Forum: Exterior & Interior 09-02-2015, 11:30 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,455
Posted By lgarcia
I would say CF, then again that is the one I went...

I would say CF, then again that is the one I went with...
Forum: New Forum Member 09-02-2015, 11:24 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,383
Posted By lgarcia
Congrats and welcome!

Congrats and welcome!
Forum: New Forum Member 09-02-2015, 11:23 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 878
Posted By lgarcia
Welcome and nice color choice!

Welcome and nice color choice!
Forum: New Forum Member 09-02-2015, 11:22 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 906
Posted By lgarcia
Welcome!

Welcome!
Forum: New Forum Member 09-02-2015, 11:22 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,033
Posted By lgarcia
Congrats and welcome!

Congrats and welcome!
Forum: New 370Z Owner 08-29-2015, 06:36 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 877
Posted By lgarcia
Congrats and welcome!

Congrats and welcome!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 154

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2