|02-04-2010, 06:18 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Drives: 350z TrackRep Power: 4
2011 BMW M1 design details outlined
* More muscular appearance than standard 1-series
* Trapezoid grille flanked by two intakes to allow extra brake cooling
* Six piston brakes
* High performance intercooler
* Sportier looking headlights than standard 1-series
* Small lip spoilers above brake duct inlets to provide extra air flow and downforce
* The front wings of the car are massaged slightly to accomodate the wider track. Rear end is also wider.
* Standard 18" 5-spoke wheels with optional 18" Competition wheels (18" will be the optimium wheel size for the M1)
* Signature M side vent
* Broader wheel arches to accomodate larger track
* "Ducktail" CSL style rear trunk (integrated spoiler)
* Rear valance/diffuser area takes its direction from the standard 135i but with open ducts for aerodynamic purpose
* Signature M quad exhaust pipes
* Reinforced carbon fiber roof
This is supposed to be pretty close:
|02-04-2010, 09:11 PM||#5 (permalink)|
A True Z Fanatic
Sweet car, but I bet the price will put it in territory that makes little sense.
nuTinmuch! -- Platinum Graphite 370Z -- Check out my Gallery thread here!
|02-05-2010, 01:08 AM||#8 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Irvine, CA
Drives: 2011 FX 35Rep Power: 5
Hmmm. Sorry to say, but if that is the successor to the previous m1, that's a downgrade.
CY 370z |Sports Package| Berk CBE| Berk High Flow Cats (awaiting install)|BBS LM|Eibach Pro-Kit Springs|Stillen Sway Bars|TWS Shift Knob|B&M Short Shifter
|02-05-2010, 02:58 AM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Orange County, CA.
Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mtRep Power: 8
I almost bought a 135i before I saw the Z, glad I didn't, this is pretty nice though.
370z Tour| Spt Pack|Navi|BERK CBE|Berk HFC's| Eibach Springs| Hotchkis Sway Bars|SPC Camber Arms|15mm Ichiba Wheel Spacers| 19"Factory Nismo Wheels-Matt Black|Stop Tech Rotors|TWM Shifter|3M Tint|Black Fangs|Black Rear Valance|JDM Fog Light| MY BAND-www.myspace.com/petroleum
|02-19-2010, 12:13 AM||#12 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2009
Drives: ZRep Power: 4
Current Alliance BBK Sale, FREE PC Option, 370Z DiscountCLICK HERE for info!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Buy 2010 or wait for 2011?||resdm50||Nissan 370Z General Discussions||61||07-20-2010 10:52 AM|
|2011 Mustang V6 Revealed||LiquidZ||Other Vehicles||56||01-20-2010 01:49 PM|
|New Year's Wish To Nissan for 2011 Z||OldGuy||Nissan 370Z General Discussions||45||12-19-2009 03:05 PM|
|2011 Ferrari Enzo II||dandg||Other Vehicles||13||06-14-2009 02:46 AM|
|2011 GT-R to get facelift||MC||Other Vehicles||8||05-11-2009 08:55 AM|