Nissan 370Z Forum  

The Official Z Greeting

Originally Posted by Vaughanabe13 Those of you jaded folks who refuse to start the initial wave are part of the problem you protest against. Somebody has to start the acknowledgement

Go Back   Nissan 370Z Forum > Nissan 370Z General Area > Nissan 370Z General Discussions

Like Tree6Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2013, 05:58 PM   #76 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member
 
3.7 ZPA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 349
Drives: '09 370Z 6MT
Rep Power: 9
3.7 ZPA is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaughanabe13 View Post
Those of you jaded folks who refuse to start the initial wave are part of the problem you protest against. Somebody has to start the acknowledgement and the other guy might be thinking YOU are the douche for not waving. That's why I always wave when I see another Z. 80% of the time I get a return wave or thumbs up, and the other 20% they either didn't see me in time, or they're dbags. Etiher way I don't feel bad about it - that's their problem if they don't wave back. I know I'm doing my part to be a friendly Z owner.
Hey, I tried
3.7 ZPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:52 PM   #77 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic
 
roy'sz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: palmdale, ca
Posts: 1,299
Drives: 2010 nissan 370z
Rep Power: 12
roy'sz will become famous soon enough
Default

I think id look like that trying this out!
__________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtvG...data_playerARK HFC'S-ARK Grip-Stillen G3-M370-UPREV-Kinetix upper control arm-WC Latheworks-Stage2 Bad@$$ Driver(318whp/268tq)-
roy'sz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Finally official! Who needs a Z in the NE?! koeppelnissan Nissan 370Z Dealer Inventory 172 08-20-2015 01:06 PM
Proper Behavior when Greeting other Members! bullitt5897 Nissan 370Z Photos / Spyshots / Video / Media Gallery 55 12-30-2009 10:38 PM
Official Hello SGTseanzie Introduction 11 10-14-2009 07:44 PM
It is official theDreamer New 370Z Owner 2 05-01-2009 02:57 PM
Greeting form USA orbitbusiness Introduction 0 01-07-2009 07:00 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2