Nissan 370Z Forum

Nissan 370Z Forum (http://www.the370z.com/)
-   Nissan 370Z General Discussions (http://www.the370z.com/nissan-370z-general-discussions/)
-   -   What did you do with your Z today V (ON TOPIC DISCUSSION ONLY) (http://www.the370z.com/nissan-370z-general-discussions/122002-what-did-you-do-your-z-today-v-topic-discussion-only.html)

Lvcky69 11-12-2020 11:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Learned how to make my own carbon fiber parts. not bad for a first timer

Rusty 11-12-2020 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lvcky69 (Post 3970813)
Learned how to make my own carbon fiber parts. not bad for a first timer

Looks like an owl. :icon14:

BettyZ 11-12-2020 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty (Post 3970815)
Looks like an owl. :icon14:

Quack quack

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rusty 11-12-2020 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettyZ (Post 3970819)
Quack quack

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's who...who you dumb chit duck.

Leingod 11-13-2020 08:38 AM

Looks like something Zoren would try to use. He's the only one who'd say quack.

abm89 11-18-2020 03:09 PM

Got the car back from the shop yesterday. New motor mounts feel good but im still trying to figure out what's up with my car. I'm probably going to pull the injectors and get them bench tested, and at the same time, I'll pull the spark plugs and check them. I changed them out at around 80k i think?

abm89 11-19-2020 10:54 AM

New plan: after speaking with my tuner, we're gonna have some fun and get some higher capacity injectors *evil laugh*

Lvcky69 11-23-2020 06:52 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I think it was worth the hassle. Also took her for a ride. haven't driven it for weeks

Quicksilvers 11-24-2020 07:59 AM

Pulled my fuel injectors today and tested them. Found two faulty injectors in cylinders two and four. I will be ordering a brand new set of fuel injectors for build. Enjoying working on my Z!

abm89 11-24-2020 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quicksilvers (Post 3972853)
Pulled my fuel injectors today and tested them. Found two faulty injectors in cylinders two and four. I will be ordering a brand new set of fuel injectors for build. Enjoying working on my Z!


I'm going to still test my stock injectors whenever I put the new higher capacity ones in. I'm curious to know what kind of shape they are in.

Quicksilvers 11-25-2020 07:16 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by abm89 (Post 3972883)
I'm going to still test my stock injectors whenever I put the new higher capacity ones in. I'm curious to know what kind of shape they are in.

Depends I found out for myself before with other vehicles I have owned in the past it’s your luck of the draw with fuel injector life. Been using top tier gasoline as recommended by Nissan about 95% of the time. I had a slight hesitation or “Hiccup at idle”. Injectors in cylinders two and four were not making a consistent
pulsing noise when diagnosed. O rings on injectors in cylinders two,four,and five looked bad. In my experience I found using Chevron fuel injector cleaner works at keeping your fuel injectors clean and fuel spray pattern correct. I recommend using fuel injector cleaner and fuel system cleaner it will help. The stock fuel injectors are nice to have as spares on hand. I got these fuel injectors yesterday!! Will be using them for my rebuild.

Spooler 11-25-2020 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quicksilvers (Post 3973038)
In my experience I found using Chevron fuel injector cleaner works at keeping your fuel injectors clean and fuel spray pattern correct. I recommend using fuel injector cleaner and fuel system cleaner it will help. The stock fuel injectors are nice to have as spares on hand. I got these fuel injectors yesterday!! Will be using them for my rebuild.

I told you that stuff doesn't work. Chevron is one of the worst top tier fuels out there.

Hotrodz 11-25-2020 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spooler (Post 3973061)
I told you that stuff doesn't work. Chevron is one of the worst top tier fuels out there.

Shell gas is the best. It cost more but it is worth it because they use the best additives of the all.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quicksilvers 11-25-2020 06:42 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spooler (Post 3973061)
I told you that stuff doesn't work. Chevron is one of the worst top tier fuels out there.

It’s never too late to switch fuels. I have seen Shell 93 near me I can use it on my fill ups.

Quicksilvers 11-25-2020 06:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spooler (Post 3973061)
I told you that stuff doesn't work. Chevron is one of the worst top tier fuels out there.

I made some crispy bacon today for breakfast and thought of you.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2