|04-17-2012, 03:14 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Drives: 94 supra 6 speedRep Power: 2
KW Variant 3 Coilovers
KW V3 Coilovers for the 370Z
Moore Automotive Inc
The new KW Variant 3 Coilover System is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3 individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression of the damper in the low-speed range, while the highspeed set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by our engineers
* Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping
* Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
* Individual height adjustment
* German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
* High-quality components for long life
* Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
* Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
* 14- level adjustable compression damping
* Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment"
As many of you know us from your previous G35's and Z's, we have always recomended KW Coilovers. Now, finally, they are out for the 370z and I couldnt be any happier. We already have a set thats going on our 370z Specifically as KW's are absolutely amazing!
They are killer on the track and street driving is smooth sailing. Made 100% in Germany and imported into the US, these have been an UBER popular line with the BMW guys for years, and their quality never ceases to amaze me.
They are in stock now and ready to ship!!!!!
Coilovers alone: $PM OR CALL FOR PRICING
Coilovers + Rear Alignment Kit: $PM OR CALL FOR PRICING
Last edited by Moore Auto; 05-02-2012 at 04:13 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|KW Variant 3 Coilovers | 370Z Exclusive||THMotorsports||THMotorsports||1000||Yesterday 04:25 PM|
|Just installed KW Variant 3 coilovers||FireDan50||Brakes & Suspension||16||05-28-2012 04:59 PM|
|KW Variant 3 coilovers||370Ztune||Brakes & Suspension||16||05-18-2009 04:11 PM|