Nissan 370Z Forum

Nissan 370Z Forum (http://www.the370z.com/)
-   Mid Western Region (http://www.the370z.com/mid-western-region/)
-   -   Kansas City (http://www.the370z.com/mid-western-region/36314-kansas-city.html)

edub370 11-06-2012 10:22 AM

I dont think i have anything goin on sat

mcconned 11-06-2012 10:24 AM

There is an SCCA Road Rally Saturday and Sunday. All details and info can be found here.

Heart of America Z Car Club :: View topic - SCCA 2012 Road Rallies November 10 and 11th

Saturday's rally is almost full so check with Rich Biretta to see if there is room. If you just show up without pre-registering you may get turned away.

I'm registered for both days. I think Sboden is coming Sunday.

Jasonle 11-06-2012 11:01 AM

Any of you Kansas city folks interested in a rear diffuser

Nissan 370z Rear Diffuser

JacksonZ33 11-06-2012 12:09 PM

i had an idea for a meet (not really z related).... and idk if im the only one, Im sure nuki's down,

but I was thinking we should do a meet at the Bullet Hole sometime (shoot guns) you can rent if you dont have one too

trying to pick up a new toy soon, just can't decide.

ZKraken22 11-06-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasonle (Post 2003019)
Any of you Kansas city folks interested in a rear diffuser

Nissan 370z Rear Diffuser

if that was carbon fiber id take it

Nuki 11-06-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JacksonZ33 (Post 2003181)
i had an idea for a meet (not really z related).... and idk if im the only one, Im sure nuki's down,

but I was thinking we should do a meet at the Bullet Hole sometime (shoot guns) you can rent if you dont have one too

trying to pick up a new toy soon, just can't decide.

LOL you know I'm down for some target practice. I need to bring out the semi-auto shotty and get some more rounds through it.

edub370 11-06-2012 03:53 PM

haha nice. i'll use any excuse to get my car AND guns out. haven't broke the taurus out in a minute

edub370 11-08-2012 12:03 PM

new obsession. E55 amg's... droooool

Nuki 11-09-2012 08:43 PM

If anyone going to be on the East side of town, I'm KJ'ing (karaoke jockeying) a show at the Firehouse Bar off of Woods Chapel Dr. Inviting anyone out who wants to come and sing.

erkthejerk73 11-13-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuki (Post 2008791)
If anyone going to be on the East side of town, I'm KJ'ing (karaoke jockeying) a show at the Firehouse Bar off of Woods Chapel Dr. Inviting anyone out who wants to come and sing.

:nutswinger:

ZKraken22 11-13-2012 05:03 PM

Hey black friday deal. Buy 2 tires and get two free at firestone! anytires Summer performance, winter! any brand... RE11's! great deal but your gonna have to place your order at the end of this week.

tower74 11-13-2012 05:48 PM

Well leaving for Dallas tommorrow and then off to Austin,TX for the F1 race. I, just last week, bought a second vehicle. So the Z can finally take a break during the winter months.

mcconned 11-14-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZKraken22 (Post 2014463)
Hey black friday deal. Buy 2 tires and get two free at firestone! anytires Summer performance, winter! any brand... RE11's! great deal but your gonna have to place your order at the end of this week.

Do you know if that includes Bridgestone as well? Do you have a link? I couldn't find one on the Firestone website.

Thanks

JacksonZ33 11-14-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZKraken22 (Post 2014463)
Hey black friday deal. Buy 2 tires and get two free at firestone! anytires Summer performance, winter! any brand... RE11's! great deal but your gonna have to place your order at the end of this week.

ya lets get some more info on this.......

TenaciousZ 11-16-2012 10:51 AM

Spotted a silver 370 at the Sams Club on North Oak near 29 last night....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2