Nissan 370Z Forum

Nissan 370Z Forum (http://www.the370z.com/)
-   Member's 370Z Gallery (http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-gallery/)
-   -   TROOPER's 370Z NISMO Journal (http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-gallery/21347-troopers-370z-nismo-journal.html)

TROOPER 07-01-2010 01:31 PM

TROOPER's 370Z NISMO Journal
 
2010 Black 370Z NISMO - No.#0341

Here's my baby..!!

Jun 28th 2010 - Purchased brand new off the showroom floor
--------------

Jul 1st 2010 - Tinted all round - 35%
--------------

Jul 2nd 2010 - Added new Nismo badge below side blinkers, and new Nismo plaque to passanger dash
--------------

Jul 14th 2010 - Fitted interior LED lighting (red)
--------------

Jul 16th 2010 - Ordered parts for Audio upgrade (Alpine Headunit & Rockford Fosgate Amp/Sub)
--------------

Jul 23rd 2010 - Audio system installed (by Matt - bigaudiofanat)
TROOPER's Album: Audio Install
--------------

Aug 7th 2010 - Installed LED parking lights from V-LED
http://www.the370z.com/diy-section-d...d-install.html
--------------

Aug 11th 2010 - Installed LED license plate lights from V-LED
TROOPER's Album: DIY: License Plate LED Install
--------------

Aug 13th 2010 - Ordered Berk HFC's - (Thanks to Kyle @ Import Parts Pro)
--------------

Aug 27th 2010 - Ordered Invidia Gemini Exhaust - (Thanks to Victor @ SpeedElement)
--------------

Aug 30th 2010 - Ordered Varrstoen ES 2.2.2 Wheels - (Thanks to Victor @ SpeedElement)
(Shout out to ZPirate for taking my Nismo rims)
--------------

Aug 31st 2010 - Exhaust installed - (Thanks to Jon @ AAM Competition )
TROOPER's Album: Exhaust Install
(YouTube clip at the bottom of this post)
--------------

Sep 2nd 2010 - Ordered Tein Lowering Springs - (Thanks to Victor @ SpeedElement)
(Delivered - Pending Install)
--------------

Sep 6th 2010 - Ordered Exterior Door Handles - (CourtesyParts.com)
(Delivered - Pending Install)
Will prepaint prior to swapping extisting handles, as this is a daily driver
--------------

Sep 8th 2010 - Varrstoen Wheels Installed - (Wheel Deal Racing, MD)
TROOPER's Album: Varrstoen Wheels
--------------

Sep 18th 2010 - Door Handles Painted.
TROOPER's Album: Door Handle Install
--------------

Sep 19th 2010 - H&R Spacers Insalled - (Thanks to Kirkster :tiphat:)
TROOPER's Album: H&R Spacer Install
--------------

Sep 20th 2010 - Added Nismo logo on wheels
--------------

Mar 5th 2011 - Installed new painted door handles
TROOPER's Album: Door Handle Install
--------------

--------------
(Future)
Dec 21st 2012 (End of the world) - I'm gonna punch the gas until the pistons pop out.
--------------

http://www.the370z.com/members/troop...icture-004.jpg

http://www.the370z.com/members/troop...icture-001.jpg

http://www.the370z.com/members/troop...icture-001.jpg

http://www.the370z.com/members/troop...2-dscn1352.jpg

http://www.the370z.com/members/troop...7-dscn1378.jpg

http://www.the370z.com/members/troop...6-dscn1377.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeX7h0j2baE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fQ3DS73MW8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAHqmqKPAn8

NewlyIMPORTed 07-01-2010 01:34 PM

nice! congrats

jvsoundwave 07-01-2010 06:51 PM

SWEET! how much u get her for?

Trips 07-02-2010 04:22 AM

Nice, was hoping for more Pics :(

TROOPER 07-03-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple's (Post 602760)
Nice, was hoping for more Pics :(

Yeah I need to wax this puppy before I get more pics LOL.

I'll keep updating as the Mod Bug bites me

fullmonty 07-03-2010 04:10 PM

Very Nice!

TROOPER 07-19-2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple's (Post 602760)
Nice, was hoping for more Pics :(

Nissan 370Z Forum - TROOPER's Album: My Nismo

TROOPER 07-22-2010 05:57 PM

Audio install tomorrow, and a day off work :)

TROOPER 07-23-2010 05:17 PM

Completed Audio Install

Thanks to Matt (bigaudiofanat) for a great install, we had a great day.

Nissan 370Z Forum - TROOPER's Album: Audio Install

Waiz 07-23-2010 06:18 PM

Nice Z.

bigaudiofanat 07-23-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TROOPER (Post 641634)
Completed Audio Install

Thanks to Matt (bigaudiofanat) for a great install, we had a great day.

Nissan 370Z Forum - TROOPER's Album: Audio Install

Great and hot lol

2theextreme 07-24-2010 06:47 PM

:tup: Looks great! Can't wait to hear that puppy blast out some Iron Maiden!! :rock:

ROC1ROB 07-24-2010 07:56 PM

Jesus Troop, what size sub did you end up going with?

TROOPER 07-24-2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROC1ROB (Post 643009)
Jesus Troop, what size sub did you end up going with?

HaHa, just a single Rockford Fosgate Punch3 12",
and a Rockford Fosgate Punch Amp, pushing 857w RMS ;)

TROOPER 08-07-2010 08:56 AM

Installed LED parking lights from V-LED
(DIY link in original post)

TROOPER 08-11-2010 04:53 PM

Installed LED license plate lights from V-LED
(picture link in original post)

ZCarMan 08-11-2010 05:04 PM

Rock on Trooper!:rock:

TROOPER 08-27-2010 04:06 PM

WooHoo Invidia Gemini Exhaust just arrived.... Install pending.

Thanks to Victor @ SpeedElement :tup:

ZPirate 08-27-2010 08:58 PM

Damn that looks good Darren! :tup:

I should have bought a Nismo. :icon18:

TROOPER 08-27-2010 09:05 PM

I know right...!!

I'm really not missing my Dodge Charger LOL, it was a great choice getting the Nismo.

TROOPER 08-30-2010 04:18 PM

HFC & CBE install tomorrow (Thanks to Jon @ AAM Competition)

Varrstoen rims install hopefully next week.

Next plan is tinted tail-lights and painted door handles.

After that maybe lowering springs and powder-coated brakes.

:happydance:

ZCarMan 08-30-2010 05:57 PM

Darren, was talking with Jon at AAM today. He mentioned that you were coming in tomorrow. Good to hear! I know you are looking forward to getting the new exhaust installed. I'll look forward to hearing it the next time you make it to a meet!

TROOPER 08-30-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZCarMan (Post 700979)
Darren, was talking with Jon at AAM today. He mentioned that you were coming in tomorrow. Good to hear! I know you are looking forward to getting the new exhaust installed. I'll look forward to hearing it the next time you make it to a meet!

OH YEAH BABY... It's gonna be a whole new beast :yum:

Not sure about this weekend end yet since it's a holiday, and if I'm lucky I'll be getting rims installed, but I'm guessing they'll come in next week.

But I'll certainly make the weekend after if we're doing the Columbia, MD meet.
:driving:

Red__Zed 08-30-2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TROOPER (Post 700858)
HFC & CBE install tomorrow (Thanks to Jon @ AAM Competition)

Varrstoen rims install hopefully next week.

Next plan is tinted tail-lights and painted door handles.

After that maybe lowering springs and powder-coated brakes.

:happydance:

I wanna hear that exhaust.

TROOPER 08-31-2010 04:17 PM

Invidia Exhaust & Berk HFC's installed.. see original post for link to photo album.

ZPirate 08-31-2010 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TROOPER (Post 702453)
Invidia Exhaust & Berk HFC's installed.. see original post for link to photo album.

Well don't leave us hanging. How does it sound? :icon18:

TROOPER 08-31-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZPirate (Post 702483)
Well don't leave us hanging. How does it sound? :icon18:

Un-Frickin-Believable..!! :tup:

I'll have to get my video camera out later, an get something up on YouTube.

But this is going to be turning heads 3 blocks away...!!

coaster 08-31-2010 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TROOPER (Post 702493)
Un-Frickin-Believable..!! :tup:

I'll have to get my video camera out later, an get something up on YouTube.

But this is going to be turning heads 3 blocks away...!!

Awesome, can't wait to hear it. This may be my next setup :driving:

coaster 09-02-2010 03:35 PM

Any videos yet? haha. I am so close to getting this exhaust, just waiting to hear more clips. Hope you are still liking the setup.

TROOPER 09-02-2010 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coaster (Post 705240)
Any videos yet? haha. I am so close to getting this exhaust, just waiting to hear more clips. Hope you are still liking the setup.

I was planning on getting some video at the weekend, but I'll try talking the girlfriend into doing some video when she gets back from work.

Still loving it though, and Victor @ SpeedElement is a good guy :tup:

coaster 09-02-2010 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TROOPER (Post 705331)
I was planning on getting some video at the weekend, but I'll try talking the girlfriend into doing some video when she gets back from work.

Still loving it though, and Victor @ SpeedElement is a good guy :tup:

Great, looking forward to it! Victor has answered all my questions thus far!

TROOPER 09-02-2010 05:14 PM

OK Guys, there's a quick video clip of the new exhaust.
It's in the original post of my journal:

Guess I'll post it here also LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeX7h0j2baE

coaster 09-02-2010 05:34 PM

Loving the sound. Thanks again!

TROOPER 09-02-2010 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coaster (Post 705399)
Loving the sound. Thanks again!

Thanks Man, hope the clip is loud enough.

I'm working on my laptop right now, the sound quality is pretty bad.
I'll try it out later on my gaming PC.

coaster 09-02-2010 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TROOPER (Post 705451)
Thanks Man, hope the clip is loud enough.

I'm working on my laptop right now, the sound quality is pretty bad.
I'll try it out later on my gaming PC.

I blame you for making more order the exhaust :-D. Just ordered, hopefully it sounds good without HFCs for the time being.

ZPirate 09-02-2010 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TROOPER (Post 705364)
OK Guys, there's a quick video clip of the new exhaust.

Darren, Sounds really good! Nice and throaty. :tup:

SE 09-02-2010 08:30 PM

Sounds awesome! I'm glad we could help you out. I look forward to seeing the wheels on your car too..when are you swapping everything?

TROOPER 09-02-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZPirate (Post 705551)
Darren, Sounds really good! Nice and throaty. :tup:

Thanks buddy, the video really doesn't do it justice.
I'm gonna take some more video at the weekend with a drive-by.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VICTORxSE (Post 705563)
Sounds awesome! I'm glad we could help you out. I look forward to seeing the wheels on your car too..when are you swapping everything?

Thanks for a great deal Victor, and hopefully I plan on getting the wheels on the day after they arrive.
Depending on delivery I expect Tuesday or Wednesday, as Monday is a holiday.

I'll be posting more pics for sure :tup:

ZPirate 09-02-2010 08:37 PM

Darren, I just checked the tracking on the wheels and no update or estimated delivery date as of yet. I'm hoping by Tuesday as well. :tup:

Waiz 09-02-2010 08:45 PM

Exhaust sounds gnarly, congrats!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2