|10-16-2008, 11:00 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6Rep Power: 10
Signature & Avatar Rules
Please follow the following rules and you won't get your signature/avatar suspended by our staff.
** Please keep your avatar and signature PG. This is a public forum and it's viewed from public computers, Colleges, Universities, Corporate Offices etc. Those who failure to comply, will be given a little time off**
1. Keep it under 3 lines.
2. ONE image per signature.
3. Maximum image size should be under 40 kB, to be courteous to our members on slower connections.
4. Maximum image dimensions shouldn't exceed 500 pixels wide, and 90 pixels high (40 kb)
5. Keep text to under 50 words or so.
6. No nudity or offensive material (This includes female or male genitalia, exposed nipples, Animated/Cartoon nudity, Animal Genitalia, Sex toy images, Images alluding to sex acts/bodily fluids (Feces, Urine, Semen, Etc.), offensive images, etc)
7. No commercial/business/website promotion or LINK in Signatures (allowed only if you're a Vendor/Sponsor).
1. Maximum avatar size should be 150 x 150 pixels (under 20kB), to be courteous to our members on slower connections.
1. No nudity or offensive material
2. No commercial/business/website promotion in Avatar (Vendors and Sponsors ARE allowed to include business promoting avatars)
3. No commercial/business/website promotion in User Title (Vendors and Sponsors are exempt)
4. Do not put Staff, moderator, admin gifs or pictures from other forums as your avatar. It confuses forum members. One intentionally breaking this rule will be subject to a 7 day avatar delete.
Conclusion: The purpose of signature/avatar is to personalize your posts. With that in mind, it should be related to yourself (i.e. picture of your car) and not any business/company/website/funny link that you promote or vouch for.
...When in doubt, keep it simple
The370Z Signature Pictures ll Want to rock our forum decals on your car? Then click here! ll How to Embed YouTube Videos In a Post
STOP! (Hammertime) ll Become a Premium Member Click HERE ll F.A.Q.
Are You a Nissan Dealer? Click Here to Become A "Supporting Dealer" and Start Listing Your 370Zs In Our Inventory Section
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.