Nissan 370Z Forum  

Well guess who finally picked up his Z!! Me lol

Well since I have been a member here pretty close to the beginning and probably took the longest delivery time 8 months lol. I thought it be strange to make

Go Back   Nissan 370Z Forum > Nissan 370Z General Area > Introduction > New 370Z Owner

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2009, 04:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Track Member

Drives: 09 Blk 6mt
Asheth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Asheth
Smile Well guess who finally picked up his Z!! Me lol

Well since I have been a member here pretty close to the beginning and probably took the longest delivery time 8 months lol. I thought it be strange to make a new owner thread but probably will. I'm in a mandatory military class now and bored. So I had a 350 mile trip back home from picking it up. First impressions now remember I drive on the autobahn since I'm stationed in Germany. Engine temps crept to 220° only once I averaged about 80 mph in 6th gear to not go over the 4k mark. Will take me a little to get use to the clutch. Also not to give it gas on downshifts lol. I have fully loaded w/ nav and persimmon, mag black.

To put it simply I love the car. iPod interface bose system is actually ok for me so I doubt I will upgrade. No ringing noise that I have heard of. Excellent! I have appointment to install clear bra on Friday. Future mods are F.I. Exhaust, G3. Pics today!! Thanks all you here for all the info. Oh and the looks you get are good 2 this morning after formation I had 10 people come to look at it lol.

Just one will take better ones soon!

180 customs Headlights - Yantech Backup Camera - Projekt 1 - Stillen Gen 3- EVO-R V2 Foglight, EVO-R CF Diffuser, Carbon Fiber Element Steering wheel - Fast Intentions TDX/RHFC's - RJM A.F.P. - Z1 Oil Cooler - 2015 Nismo Conversion.

Last edited by Asheth; 10-23-2009 at 05:33 AM.
Asheth is offline   Reply With Quote