Nissan 370Z Forum  

from G to Z in the Big D!

not really good on introducing myself but ive been on the forum for a while now but never registered. not sure why but i figured since i didn't have a

Go Back   Nissan 370Z Forum > Nissan 370Z General Area > Introduction > New 370Z Owner

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 04:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Base Member

Drives: '11 370z PW 7at
LC_370z is on a distinguished road
Default from G to Z in the Big D!

not really good on introducing myself but ive been on the forum for a while now but never registered. not sure why but i figured since i didn't have a Z i might as well sit from the sideline and watch until i got mine. well the time finally came and after years of wanting a z i finally got mine. its a 2011 Pearl White touring, sport, 7at(mrs doesnt know how to drive stick and dont want mama to get mad cause she cant drive) with nav. Im coming from a G37 convertible and its night and day between the two and i prefer this a lot more than the G. I have no gripes except the fact that you cant see a dang thing out the back. i have my mirrors way out to cover my blind spot but then again it is a sports car and all of them have poor visibility. and on that note.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0004.jpg (784.1 KB, 44 views)
LC_370z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Congratulations! The rear view thing is weird at first but once you get used to setting those side mirrors out right, you'll find it isn't an issue. Enjoy and welcome aboard the Z train!!!
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 40th Aniversary
Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome! Just drive faster than the rest, less need to worry what's behind you...
Old 03-19-2011, 11:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '08 SFP IS-F
FastPaced will become famous soon enough

Congrats bro. I got mines last week and at first it was uncomfortable having to look through such a small window and not to mention how you can't see your blind spots even if you looked back but you'll get used to it. It's an amazing machine.
FastPaced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Track Member

Drives: 40th
optiontrader is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_370z View Post
Im coming from a G37 convertible...
What didn't you like about the softop G? Wife's been eyeing that car - wouldn't mind some first person critiques.

40th Anniversary Z - 3M Paint Protection Film, CA Legal Tint! (70/40)
optiontrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 02:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Base Member

Drives: '11 370z PW 7at
LC_370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiontrader View Post
What didn't you like about the softop G? Wife's been eyeing that car - wouldn't mind some first person critiques.
thanks guys for the welcome. to answer the question...i actually liked the car a lot. only gripe is the weight and the roof kinda creaks when up but its expected. cargo space goes to non-existent when the top is down and you gotta make sure you dont have anything loose when the top is down. gas mileage is okay but that depends on how you drive. i have a slightly heavy foot so a tank will go pretty fast in this heavy car. i had the journey and compared to my moms sport the steering is actually heavier in the non sport model which to me feels a lot better. but i love the ride and road noise is at a minimum. great car
LC_370z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

welcome! Congratulations!
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

welcome on board

you will love it here..

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z PW A7
Cafiax is on a distinguished road

Welcome! Im on the same boat as you bro! 7AT Pearl White (for the same exact reason) hehehe! Isn't it just a beautiful color? (make sure you keep it clean mine kinda looks gross right now). Will clean as soon as the weather stops going crazy rain,shine,rain,shine.
Cafiax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ONE BAD AZZ VERT
dixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond repute

dixon cider is offline   Reply With Quote