Nissan 370Z Forum  

Trav's Z

What up y'all im 26 in the Air Force and Bought My 2010 370Z in late Sept. of last year. Let me start by saying that anyone who owns a

Go Back   Nissan 370Z Forum > Nissan 370Z General Area > Introduction > New 370Z Owner

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2011, 09:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370z cou
travnflorida will become famous soon enough
Default Trav's Z

What up y'all im 26 in the Air Force and Bought My 2010 370Z in late Sept. of last year. Let me start by saying that anyone who owns a 370 knows what i mean when i say everyone turns to look at you when you pass by. This is my baby i have already put 18,500 miles on her in six months lol... being military we have various schools we go to and she goes everywhere with me. My first Nissan was an 07 Xterra SE and from that day on i will only own Nissan! Japanese just do it better! I have 20% tint on the windows and a kicker Solo-Baric ten inch sub w/ a 400 watt kicker amp in the hatch.. In the very near future I will finally be buying 20in black rims and all black badges for her.. and if i can find a Fairlady Z in black that would be awesome...

the second to last photo is kinda the rim style im thinking about.. those are from an iphone app that lets you see rims on your car.. and that last pic i threw in is my pup Maja who always rides shotty!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (300.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg photo3.jpg (337.7 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg photo4.jpg (16.5 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg photo5.JPG (73.0 KB, 8 views)
travnflorida is offline   Reply With Quote