Nissan 370Z Forum  

Anyone damage a lip yet?

I was buy my girls a Christmas gift at game stop with the wife. Found a spot next to the store. There was a parking block there so my on

Go Back   Nissan 370Z Forum > Nissan 370Z Tech Area > Exterior & Interior

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2010, 06:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: over the speed limit
Junior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Anyone damage a lip yet?

I was buy my girls a Christmas gift at game stop with the wife. Found a spot next to the store. There was a parking block there so my on board radar told me to keep a safe distance. My wife kept telling me I was too far out. I said it's fine but she kept insisting I move up more. This went on for a couple minutes till I said "fine I'll move up"! Move a couple of inches more then, bump! F**k! F**k! F**k! She felt so bad that she'll pay to get it fixed. It's only been on for a week and half. I knew it was bound to happen but not so soon you know? Its not that big but I know it there. Should of just told her to zip it lol!

Stillen CBE*CAI-U/D Pulley*Ground Kit*Sways*Setrab Oil Cooler*Ichiba Rear Camber Kit*Agility Coilover*Berk HFC*Technosquare Tune*GT-R Button*Venaci Mesh*SP Performance Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors*SPC Toe Bolts*Bomex Lip*Mud flaps*Aero Jacket Type III Wing*Sold
Junior370z is offline   Reply With Quote