Hey guys, We’ve recently became an Uprev Prodealer, so we are here to offer the first 10 customers a great deal on their UpRev Dyno Tune. At $599 (regular price
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-26-2012, 04:30 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Drives: GT-RRep Power: 12
AAM Competition now an UpRev Pro Dealer! Introductory price of $599 w/ dyno tune!
We’ve recently became an Uprev Prodealer, so we are here to offer the first 10 customers a great deal on their UpRev Dyno Tune. At $599 (regular price of $699) they receive a dyno tune session as well as the UpRev Flash license! This price is valid for both N/A, F/I, nitrous* (inquire further) applications! That’s right, here at AAM Competition we ARE NOT upcharging the F/I audience! Most of you know, UpRev tune is necessary to bring out the most out of your basic bolt ons, or required when going forced induction. Depending on the application, the tune itself can net as much power as all your bolt ons combined (basic N/A bolt ons). The flat rate of $599 includes a 2 hour dyno tune session, as well as the UpRev Flash license. Additional time is charged at $150/hr. Tax will be applied where applicable.
Each UpRev License allows 5 different maps, bear in mind that each additional map requires more time on the dyno. The entry rate of $599 allots 2 hours, which may or may not be sufficient to fulfill all 5 maps!
At AAM Competition we have a Dynojet 242 AWD dyno. With the 242, load tests can be performed including step, sweep and loaded roll on. Closed loop load testing is also available by targeting engine RPM.
This checklist was put together to better the flow of your tuning session(s). Any mechanical or electrical fixes that needs to be made during your tuning sessions will be assessed and charged accordingly for a proper tuning session. The tuner has complete discrepancy to cancel any tuning session if he finds the mechanical/electrical issues major enough to hinder the tune
- Make sure your engine is in good shape! Compression numbers should be within 10-15 psi variance between cylinders and leakdown test should show under 10% leakdown between cylinders.
- Fluids! Double check all your fluids to make sure they are at their respective levels. If the fluid is old, change out for fresh fluids before your tune. Also make sure there are no leaks (fuel, oil, coolant, etc)
- Gas! Please make sure your car arrives with sufficient amount of fuel!
- Does your car have any cooling issues? Cars that overheat or cannot get up to proper temperatures will not be able to tune
- Please double check to make sure there are no vacuum/boost leaks. Do not use inferior rubber hoses, t bolt clamps are always recommended for high boost applications
- For proper AFR readings, we require an o2 bung before the cat, this bung must be welded and grinded properly on the inside of the exhaust for proper seating of the sensor. If this is not present, we can use the tail pipe sniffer; however this is not as accurate when trying to tune the low RPM tables
- If there are any exhaust leaks anywhere near or before the o2 bung then make sure those are fixed.
- If your car is throwing a CEL, please pull the code and make sure it is nothing major. Some CELs can be disabled via UpRev
- Show up on time! We value your time as much as we do ours, and we want your tuning session to flow as smoothly as possible!
* Bring at least 1 extra set of spark plugs to the tuning session, this is not always essential but always a good measure.
-If you don't know exactly which plugs will suit your application then contact us and we will help you make a decision on it.
Give us a call at 301-497-9212 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your appointment today! This price is good only for the first 10 customers!
|11-26-2012, 04:35 PM||#2 (permalink)|
A True Z Fanatic
Wish I lived near you guys!
2009 Brilliant Silver BASE 7AT | TEIN S-Tech Springs | K&N Drop Ins & z1 Maf Tubes | AAM S-Line Short Tails | 5% Tint | 20MM Spacers | Sport Spoiler NickTurnon's 370z Build
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|AAM Competition now an UpRev Pro Dealer! Introductory price of $599 w/ dyno tune!||Sales@AAMComp||Mid-Atlantic Region||64||03-21-2013 01:48 AM|
|AAM Competition now an UpRev Pro Dealer! Introductory price of $599 w/ dyno tune!||Sales@AAMComp||Drivetrain/Engine||5||03-06-2013 08:49 AM|
|UpRev ECU Dyno tune||6MT||Canada||26||07-21-2012 12:13 AM|
|Uprev e-tune vs dyno tuning with uprev??||babbagandu||Tuning||6||05-07-2012 10:53 PM|
|[FOR SALE] UpRev Dyno Tune NY||NYBladeZ||Parts for sale (Private Classifieds)||11||03-30-2012 03:46 PM|