Thread: Paddle Shifters
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 01:03 PM   #25 (permalink)
Sibze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In your way
Sibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannibul View Post
Funny thing is, there is no "slush" to it...lol

It shifts faster and harder than most people can do with a manual.

I've barked the tires plenty of time on launch...and when it goes from 2nd to t3rd, and occasionally from 3rd to 4th...

This car changed my perception of what an automatic can be.
I would agree. My step Brother owns a corvette and has the auto and in NO WAY is it the same as having the paddles... Paddles are the future of all transmissions... Sorry but just look at the fastest race cars (F1) there is no clutch in those cars and they 100% shift faster then a human can...

Also if you look at the new Porsche 911 turbo, the paddle shifting has a faster 0 to 60 than the manual...

Down to the point having control over the gears by using the paddles is a manual without the clutch...