View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 11:09 AM   #35 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorazn View Post
Wow so many people hating on the poor OP

Parking close and taking two spots, that a no-no. Taking two spots in a city like DC/NYC or where space is at a premium, no-no.

But I use to live out in North Carolina, where the parking lot had 200 spots for 30 cars, and i would take up 2 spots at the back back end where the wildlife roamed. **** move? I guess, but really I wasn't taking a spot from anyone, and I was so far out probably noone even saw :P
As the OP, I really have been thinking that I should have just kept my thoughts to myself..... I certainly didn't expect to be considered the biggest douche-bag this side of the Mason/Dixie...and to your point..I don't live in DC, nor do I live in New York. Hell, I don't even live in Central Florida... I live on the east coast of Florida and, as stated in the opening post, "I generally park out beyond the mass populous".

So, in closing, my much-hated-upon douche-bag self will retain the space of a single spot....but in the far far regions of the galaxy where nobody will be offended by my Z34's presence.
happytheman is offline   Reply With Quote