View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 08:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkouonchi View Post
Its not like there was really all that much traffic on the road. The person could have easily waited for a chance to do it without spraying the person behind them. Hell if the guy just waited 5 seconds he would not have hit me as I had to change lanes to get off at the next exit.

one thing that really pissed me off when I had my subaru was this guy like hocked up a really big loogy and spit it out the window on the freeway and it landed right on my ******* windhsield. It was really bad. That thing was a pain in the *** to get off. Another time where I was about to transfer to another freeway and being in my slow non-turbo subaru I wasn't able to give it back to him. That was just gross though.
Wow. That is gross.

Some people are just oblivious to what's going on around them or are total ********. I don't know what I'd do if someone hocked a loogy on my windsheild... I'd probably be too grossed out to do anything.
LIKE us on Facebook!