View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:26 PM   #34 (permalink)
vipor
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo 09-0183 QAB
vipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond repute

I'm down to make this meet sometimes. Can't guarantee that it'll be every time or even too regularly, or that my Z will be clean though lol.

I'm in Euless and tend to venture toward Fort Worth more often, but I can go North/East some.

There used to be a sushi place off of MacArthur North of 635 that was awesome and has a huge lot. I think it's called Hoshi now. It's up on a hill so it kind of overlooks Valley Ranch. There's a pho and Indian place that are nearby too.

Another good area would be Buffalo Wild Wings at 635 and MacArthur. There's OTB, Chili's, IHOP, and Razzoos right there too.

In regards to Grapevine, it'd be convenient for me and I'm sure other people, but everyone North/East of there would have a PITA time getting through the Northgate construction to get there so soon after rush hour. Us West and South have the luxury of using 183/161 to get North without too much difficulty.

2009 NISMO # 0193 | QAB | Albums! | 05.04.10 (Dynojet) 291.94hp/248.28tq
Oil Cooler (DIY) | Custom Headlights | GTSPEC Braces | F.I. Long Tube Headers
vipor is offline   Reply With Quote