View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 08:38 PM   #737 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_K View Post
I was just curious. I'm a Glock fan so I like to hear why others choose Glocks. I have the G23 & G36. I CC both, not at the same time. I have the Blackhawk Sepra CQC (OWB) for my G23 and a Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC (IWB) for my G36. The G23 is the same size as the G19 and, personally, don't think it's too big for CC. It is a compact size and tends to be perfect for CC. And since you have open-carry I think the G19 would be even better. Too each their own though. Congrats on the new G26 though! I will be picking up a Gen4 G17 when I come home for R&R.
I handled the the G19 but didn't feel like I could conceal it without printing. I suppose with the right IWB holster with enough cant I could keep the grip from printing.

Although VA is OC friendly, the NOVA area where I live is extremely liberal so, to me, walking around with a gun on my hip is probably going to get a lot of "man with a gun" calls in to the police... more trouble than it's worth up here.

But since I'll probably get a G19 in a few months I'll have to test it out for carry. I feel really comfortable with the G26, though, even though I haven't taken it to the range yet. I love how simple the take down is.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote