View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 06:28 PM   #735 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothZ View Post
Steve, new holsters need work to 'loosen' up for the gun draw. Depending on the type of composite inside the holster, you might have to practice a lot of draws for it to mold well with the gun. Just a thought or guess.

If it's plastic or something similar, then I guess you need to go find a leather holster. That's what I have for the Sig for concealed carrying.
Dave it's the holster clip itself that's the issue. And it's not really super comfortable since it doesn't spread the load out of the gun like a better IWB holster would. .

I think the Crossbreed Supertuck (Crossbreed Holsters > Home) and a good gun belt will be pretty awesome. Of course I need to check if I can order the holster without all the crosses on it... do not want!
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote