View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 12:43 AM   #24 (permalink)
280z/300zx
Track Member

Drives: 280z, 300zx, Vette
280z/300zx has a reputation beyond repute280z/300zx has a reputation beyond repute280z/300zx has a reputation beyond repute280z/300zx has a reputation beyond repute280z/300zx has a reputation beyond repute280z/300zx has a reputation beyond repute280z/300zx has a reputation beyond repute280z/300zx has a reputation beyond repute280z/300zx has a reputation beyond repute280z/300zx has a reputation beyond repute280z/300zx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkdiehl View Post
280/300z: There is a yellow sport touring 6sp here in denver.

see this link......ask for jason and tell him that matt sent you (i have been talking about ordering one from him for a while now)

NissanUSA.com

Funny you should mention this. Talked with my dealer today and they are fighting to get this car. Apparently the dealer in denver doesn't want to let it go but my dealer thinks they will be able to make a deal for a swap tomarrow. So I guess we'll see when they call. I've kind of given up at this point. I've talked to two other dealers and none will do any orderes until end of this week or begining of next. They all state that the 2010 info will be available shortly and that once that info is given then they can place orders for 2010. I've got one dealer that tells me this friday he'll have the info and another dealer telling me they will have the info next wednesday. I've pretty much decided not to stress anymore about trying to get yellow. I spent all weekend and the last two days searching, calling, and doing what I can to try and get this car. Finally today I said to myself stop. If it happens it happens. Since I have peoples lives in my hands I can't afford to be distracted. So as of today I said screw it. If I get a call about a yellow one then cool, if not I'll wait for when I can place an order for a 2010 and get blue. Car buying is supposed to be fun and exciting but this has just turned into one clusterfuck of an experience.

I'll keep everyone posted if and when I get any 2010 info, although it seems like Zpoint already got the scoop
280z/300zx is offline   Reply With Quote