View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 10:41 AM   #60 (permalink)
modme
Enthusiast Member

Drives: G37
modme will become famous soon enoughmodme will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt@UAMotorsports View Post
Honestly, from that packaging and the welds and parts you recieved I have a very hard time believing that was a GTM product straight from GTM... Who did you order through? There are a lot of missing information as the video story is definitely one sided. I feel for the guy who bought the kit. And I can tell you the pics of the bubble wrapped items is how EVERYTHING straight from GTM ships... I have been to their shop and seen them package items for shipping. In NO WAY have I or any other person on this forum received something packaged like what you received straight from GTM!!! This makes me real suspect that A the boxes were open even though you said they werent. B The items were repackaged. C you bought a used kit from someone. I still have the boxes that GTM sent me and they were in such good care that I reuse them to ship other stuff!!!

This doesnt add up! Im not calling anyone out here I am just saying something isnt straight up with this whole ordeal. Knowing GTM and seeing their Operation first hand I can tell you your package was not their M.O. If you truely bought a package straight from GTM post up the receipt of your purchase with the paid invoice from GTM! You should have also received an inventory list as well in your kit...

Something is not right and I HIGHLY doubt it is GTM!

Seems like they did purchase directly from GTM. 1) They were complaining that GTM's system would not allow refund after 60 days. 2) Shipping box has return address from GTM.