View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 08:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Than your going to need something like the JL clean sweep or the MTX Q. I would recommend upgrading the head unit it is a lot easier than keeping the factory head unit. SO you will need what I said above a power wire kit preferably 4 gauge wire that runs from your battery to your new amp, and than another wire from the ground of the chase to the amp and a set of rca cables. Also a small wore known as a wake up line this tells the amp to turn on when the car comes on. You will need a wiring diagram of the speaker colors and all so you can literally cut them behind the dash to tap into them for the speakers or you can run new wire which is a PITA in those cars I do believe. If you need more help just let me know.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote