Thread: The "Boss"
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 07:15 AM   #110 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
you have to wonder, what crawled up their butt, and made them decided to actually do work? could it be all the Ford jokes over the years? or tired of just plain sucking... even the GT had a ton of issues when it 1st came out..

as for dodge.. the Challenger, is by far the best looking of the big retro cars.. but wtf is all that power for if your car weighs 8000 pounds.

If i get a chance I will be driving one of the new 5.0s and def will give the boss a run.
It was Alan Mulally in 2006. He saw the direction the market was headed and decided every car Ford built had to be a class-leader. There is a hugely different corporate culture over at Ford compared to the GM and Chryslers of the world these days.

I knew the Boss was going to be pretty badass. I knew a lot of people here doubted it but the proof is in the pudding, as they say. Tastey, delicious pudding.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote