View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 12:07 AM   #34 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

Nissan is selling both in good numbers, infact all over the middle east they just sell 7AT and manual is by order and people are buying it.

I bought 7AT, I do regret for not having a 6MT (specially when planning for SC) but I am really happy with the grearbox, and specially after getting the UPREV and changes they did to my gearbox I dont regret at all. My DD is 07 G35s with the previous 5At and there is a huge improvement in this current one over the old one.

I feel when you are cruising on empty roads you feel you should had a manual but the amount of city traffic we have AT is a blessing