View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 11:16 PM   #46 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j1m1z View Post
i did a gradual increase from 0 being the default setting to +6 front and rear using the worst road around here to test it and settled for +5 front and +5 rear. this road is very bumpy with a few tight lefts and rights and now that its settled in i can use this as a gauge for when im driving not just on straight road but on track as well. im planning a track day in april so will report back with any differences after. oh i took 5mm back off the ride height as i do want to add a body kit by december but where i live there are some really high speed humps.
Thanks, I have to adjust the height again next week , as I believe the springs have settled down and car is slightly more lower. So you dont use softer setting at all for even M1?
docaam is offline   Reply With Quote