View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 02:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
What about satin blue or red?

Man I dont want too obvious and striking colour, as these are very common here infact the red porsche is local but in UK, as guys here take their cars to UK for summer holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeyaBud86 View Post
If you did this color you will probably have the hottest Z on the forum by far:

Its called Inferno Orange. I think it would make the Z (especially with your Amuse kit) look more like a Porsche than it already does.
I checked but wouldnt get that exact shade, only option was to paint either this or Zele orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by TongMan View Post
I wouldn't do it on a daily driven car, but if you are going to do it anyways, consider the carbon fiber di noc material. An all carbon fiber look will be unique.
Its done on every second car and if you have normal CF I think Di noc is overkill, had it on some parts of my G for last two years so a bit tired of the look

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflyest1 View Post
What about this red? IMO, looks great w/ CF and would also make it less of an ordeal to worry abou door jams, etc.
Again as I said its done on lots of cars here, though it looks really nice on the bimmer, and another thing is it looks nice when done new with time dark matte colour looks really bad. When have really hot weather here for 9 months a year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Dont do matte silver thats what I was gonna do! If you must though I will just find another color. =(
When are you planning to do it, maybe I can wait how it looks just worried about shiny Cf with this silver, though its my first choice
docaam is offline   Reply With Quote