Thread: Bye bye Inky :(
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 04:07 AM   #68 (permalink)
SophiaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2020 50th anniv 7AT
SophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Well, since you aren't going to tell the whole story and he isn't here to tell his...(although I am VERY curious how the woman lost the house and the car and the man paid for nothing if its all "his fault", considering how the court system USUALLY works...)

Can you re-finance the car for a longer time frame?
I cannot afford the house on my own or the expensive car note...and living here in NJ..the laws are screwed up so if a short term marriage is terminated, there's no guarantee that the woman will get everything.. UNLESS she can pay for it all herself ( which I cannot)

And I just bought the car in October 2010..I doubt refinancing will make that big of a difference, if at all

AK...I won't be able to private sell unless I get rid of the negative equity first (Plan B)