View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 06:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadel View Post
Goodmorning all,

I'm new here but I am posting to ask a few questions aimed at the owners of the 350/370's. Do you find the two seat ride a bit cramped? Is the trunk space sufficient enough to make a long haul with your luggage (3+ hrs)? What's your average MPG city and highway (granted, if anyone is like me, it's drastically reduced due to a lead foot)? Lastly, what's the main difference between the 350/370?

Just some basic questions, and I appreciate any who answer.

Currently I own an 07 Titan Crew cab with a lift and mud tires, but recently I've realized that I haven't been using the extra space (or bed) much at all. I figure for the drives I do between NC/SC I might as well be doing it in a smooth ride like a Z.

Thanks
The 370 is pretty spacious. If you fit you should be pretty comfortable.

The hatch has plenty of space for a weekend's worth of luggage. Duffel bags or other soft luggage tends to work best so you can close the hatch. But I think you'll find that the 370 has enough useable space to get you by.

Mileage... I averaged 19-20 mpg during my 85% gridlock commute. On open highways I would see anywhere from 27-32 mpg depending on terrain. It's a pretty comfortable highway cruiser.

Differences over the 350... engine, obviously, and the styling. Shorter wheel base by 4". Slightly wider. Lighter. Much better interior quality... fit and finish is improved and the materials used are much nicer. All around a better car.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote