View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 12:54 AM   #131 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrouz View Post
^great build list, but still not going to win anything with that unfortunately. Unless it's a show in Regina or something...
I was thinking the same, down here that won't even get 3rd place. Before i sold my PG 370Z Touring/sport. It was lowered, with still. gen 3's, still headers,berk hfc's, still CBE,hotchkis sways, 20inch Volk GT-30's, Stoptech BBK 15inch 6 pot front 14inch 4 pot rear, tinted tails and 35%tint on the windows,B&M short throw shifter,uprev tune,JWT light weight flywheel/clutch,still pulley,still headers,uprev tune. I didn't even get a t-shirt. This was in the summer of 09 so the 370 was still pretty new. I swapped most of the parts over to my PW 370 and sold the PG Z.

KaienZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote