Thread: 2013 Nissan Z
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 01:38 AM   #80 (permalink)
dad
Grand Prix of Endurance

Drives: Mulsanne Straight
dad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1jamn View Post
Customer Relationship/Marketing strategy 101

Nissan would have a much broader repeat consumer buyer base if they addressed the oil burning problem in a timely manner.

There are many reasons a customer or client may leave you, but the ones you will hear most often are:

They felt your pricing was too high or unfair. (Nissan Pricing is fair)
They had an unresolved complaint. (Nissans biggest Problem)
They took a competitors offer. (That's market share for you)
They left because they felt you didn't care. (Again, Nissans biggest Problem)

When you consider that the last two make up the majority of why a client or customer will no longer use your service or buy your products it can be a hard pill to swallow. After all it means they are an inactive client because they felt you didn't care about them and your competitor did.

I felt Nissan didn't care. I'm sure others affected by the oil burning issue share the same grievance and have turned their attention and money to other competitors that care.
Nissan dealers are very low on the totem pole, when it comes to customer satisfaction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I just found this article stating the Z might have 3 different engine options come 2013: A hybrid, a diesel and a gas engine. If this is true I guess the next car won't have numbers on its moniker??? I'm guessing it will just be called the Nissan Z???

Next-Generation Nissan Z-Car To Get Three Different Engines
There is no way Nissan is going to put 3 different engines in the same model!

We can do without any article of luxury we have never had; but once obtained, it is not in human nature to surrender it voluntary.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote