View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 08:29 PM   #277 (permalink)
blackbird
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z BLk GTM TT
blackbird is on a distinguished road

Just read all the complaining here. Last Car was a 06 G35 Coupe. Before that an 05 G35 sedan. TPMS had a little symbol, no numbers. Symbols & lights are fine. Also ad a 93 300ZX TT. Stillen rear spoiler. The 370Z rear view and my 370Z view (with NISMO spoiler) is about the same; a small slit. So 20% tinted the rear window to really fix it up. G35 Coupe didn't have rear wiper either. RAINX worked fine on G will do same to Z. Road noise hasn't bothered me, less than G35. I find the vision thing challenging. Sort of under the mirror on corners. I have been able to use the portholes but I drive with the seat reclined to almost touch the bar behind. With the passenger seat at a more straight up angle the right side porthole works. No transmssion clunk. Might want to go to dealer and speak at them. My 300ZX TT was modified with suspension, brakes, intake, exhaust, turbos etc. Had the G35 for winter cause I could get winter tires for it. Ready to retire so sold the 300. G35 had suspension, exhaust, Supercharger etc. Never bonded. Saw 370Z. 5 minute conversation and I owned it. MY Z IS BACK!!!
blackbird is offline   Reply With Quote