View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 08:38 AM   #4956 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
While your Escape was impressive, I saw you in Transit, like a Falcon, to Everest. I found my Pilot and began my Endeavour from Versailles of over Five Hundred miles, seeking to Probe the mountain of the Zodiac Meteor. I knew this was your Territory when I began my Expedition, and the Excursion would not be easy, as I traveled along the Edge on my Bronco. The threat of Cougars and Pumas kept me alert as I passed the totem of the Thunderbird. As I looked off into the Galaxy, a shape came into Focus, off Taurus, and I realized, you truly are, the elite.
Dude... Classic.
LIKE us on Facebook!