View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 06:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengel View Post
I am in the middle of installing a Kenwood 6960 inside my Z. The question I have is where is a good place to run the iPod Video Direct Cable. I want to be able to get to the ipod and cable, but can not think of a place to put it. Any input would be great. I have the base model Z, no navigation.
I ran mine out from underneath the passenger side knee pad. I use a Proclip mount for my iPhone on that knee rest, so the cable exits in a nice spot to plug into the phone. If I don't need the cable, it's easy to push the extra length back under the knee rest and into the dash.