View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 11:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Unless....

Quote:
Originally Posted by billet370 View Post
well this is your problem.. NEVER...and I mean EVER...give the keys of a sports car you love to your spouse. Wait until you have a dispute or a fight... shes just going to take your car and leave you well thats the worse case scenario but could happen
Too late! The car is actually hers! I am the mechanic and cleaner, but I bought the car for her.
True, I drive it more than she does, but she loves it as much as me and she is a great driver and loves manual transmissions. She wants to buy an Impreza WRX STi next winter so she can park the Z when it snows and STILL have fun!

It's her car, it's MY toy!

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote