View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 02:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxik View Post
The reason most people have stud replacement spacers on OEM wheels and not bolt on is because bolt-on spacers still have the OEM studs sticking out past the spacer, only a 25mm spacer covers up enough of the OEM studs for them not to hit the wall of the rim's hub. There's been a few threads about it, you can search if you want additional information.
ok, i understand what you're saying now. i was thinking about how the studs look from the ichiba v2 25mm spacers i have on the rears, and the oem studs were a bit recessed on those so i imagine getting the same brand but in 20mm should be okay.

i just found out you need a camber kit when you lower your car. another expense on top. lol sigh. all this just to get the wheels looking flush and done right.
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote