View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 01:06 PM   #51 (permalink)
Shamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Racecar
Shamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
2. I get a rattle now that I have done test pipes and CBE, is that what your talking about?
No just the occasional rattle from the hatch.

Quote:
3. What car has this in at this price
Mitsubishi EVO has much of this.

Quote:
4. Compared to what? An S2K, Indy car? I think the car revs real fast, and top of the RPM range is where she shines.
Actually it really doesnt rev quickly and power band dies out as it climbs. Its a nice torquey motor but I'd like a quicker reving motor in a sports car. it should boogie all the way to redline. This one is more like a truck motor.

Quote:
5. Maybe I dont understand what your saying, do you mean like a dual clutch tranny?
Yes similar to EVO dual clutch.

Quote:
6. Once again, what car has this (in reason)
Not a huge cost to put this in. Very simple actually!

Quote:
7. Totally agree, but it can be fixed so easy, so it was never a concern
I'd like a more systematic fix. that doesnt require an aftermarket oil cooler.

Quote:
9. Whats wrong with the Sport brakes? Same size rotors up front as a Z06 and 4 piston??
Z06 uses 6 piston front. I'd like to see a lightweight 2 pc option as well.

Quote:

11. Z is suppose to be affordable, want a turbo? get a GTR
Plenty of past premium model Z cars with Turbos at prices not that far over base. There is still room for a turbo Z below the GTR. I dont want a 4000 lb AWD 2+2 coupe. ...Ack!

Quote:
12 Dont have it??
They all have it. Many professional reviewers in US, Japan and Europe have commented on same issue.

Nope think all these elements would be nice upgrades for a more premium version of the car. Perhaps Nismo 2.0

Last edited by Shamu; 02-18-2011 at 01:15 PM.
Shamu is offline   Reply With Quote