View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 12:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
OMGWTFBBQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 08 SGM IS350
OMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ

If I'm not mistaken, there are "tricks" and such that a dealership can use to have a specific vehicle not show up on the NissanUSA website.

My dealership, for example, posted up a white 370z that was sold, so it didn't show up in their inventory. When I drove by multiple times, it was still there untouched, unsold. They deliberately did that because they wanted the customer to come to the dealership in person and they could reel them in. That, and they didn't want that vehicle to be traded off to another dealership.