Thread: Got my Uprev??
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 11:32 PM   #25 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
Even if the wrong gear was used it wouldn't explain the inconsistency between the HP and torque figures. Mathematically they just don't make sense.

Mustang dyno's do read very low, which is fine, but when the torque and HP don't correlate I would be concerned that they know what they are doing.
I will try to do some runs on 4th gear and will see the difference then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37sHKS View Post
Okay, to be honest with you, where Docaam tuned his car is where people says that the tuner plays with the dyno graph because more than 5 customers they get good gains on "graph" but zero gains in butt dyno..

So After this graph now im sure that the tuner (where docaam tuned his car) is playing with graph. because the torque and Hp doesnt match at the right spot which means the car is bad condition and needs to rebuild ASAP and there is no way on earth that Docaam's car is not in good condition.
Its not exactly true, people have their own opinions, its was only one person from our local group who said he didnt feel anything rest all were happy. So it doesnt really matter.

I was not after the numbers but as I was not feeling very good difference so just checking, will get the car checked on 4th gear and see.

I have no doubts about the credibility, this is what they do and our VQ cars as a very small part of their work, that's another issue lets not go there
docaam is offline   Reply With Quote