View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 11:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
I'm certainly new to this...let me be the first to admit it.

You kind of confirmed what I said though. Bolt-on changes alone may just be aesthetic. But in combination, the combined gains can be substantial. To take off 0.4sec, you have to do ALL the bolt-ons. Just doing, say, the HFCs won't amount to much in terms of difference in the numbers but perhaps the butt dyno gain is worth it just for the fun of it.

To add to this, I have the only 370Z in the area that I'm aware of. Thus, I have yet to experience a 370Z with any of these bolt-ons so I surely don't have any grasp of how any of them feel or sound.

Somebody with bolt-ons come on by to give me a ride-along so I can experience what I'm missing with my stock Z.
Do the HFCs and I bet you're going to realize they aren't just "aesthetic."
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote