View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 06:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
NewYorkJon34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Fairlady Z
NewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond repute
Default CF Steering Wheel Brought to you by CF Element

So 2+ months ago I had the idea to have my steering wheel wrapped in Carbon Fiber. Since Tony@CFElement & myself have done plenty of business in the past I figured he'd be the man for the job. With the help of Mike Sweeney at A.M Performance, I was able to order the wheel which was to be wrapped. I told Tony I wanted the flat bottom as many exotic cars have the same thing & it looks badass. Here is a timeline of the wheel being wrapped: Again, thanks soo much to Tony & Mike Sweeney for helping me complete this dream project

Last edited by NewYorkJon34; 02-28-2011 at 09:19 PM.
NewYorkJon34 is offline   Reply With Quote