View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 03:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcor View Post
Yeah, I have a question. If I pay them to put their logo on my car does that mean i'm sponsored by them? but instead of them paying me to put their name on my car I pay them...pretty shrewd business there.
Some people like parts with visible logos so they can show off what brands they have on their car. It's the same reason that people put license plate frames, decals etc on their cars; pride in the brands. The best thing I can say is if you don't want to "advertise" for a brand, then it's probably good for you to not buy the parts that have "branding." However, if you think about it, most parts from virtually every manufacturer have logos on them, so does that equate to advertising still?

-Kris
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote