View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 04:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkouonchi View Post
Is it possible your back was sore/hurt to begin with? My back was only slightly bothering me when I first got the Z and I noticed after driving the Z and several days after driving it each day it got really bad. It actually got the point I had to go to the doctor for it but I eventually found that the Z was just causing additional pain on my already hurt back. Once my back completely stopped bothering me I never had problems with back pain while driving the Z (or after driving it) after that.
What kind of backpain was it, and how did you cure it? I do some heavy lifting in the gym so that can add to the back strain. I'll agree with you on your point. Whatever you did to alleviate your back, let me know, cause I don't want to end up resenting the car just cause of my back.
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote