View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 01:19 AM   #173 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motordyne View Post
No change is needed. We found the first 4 units made were accidentally fabricated with 0.049" wall SS304 tubing instead of the required 0.065" wall SS304.

When we get them back in stock We'll send out a proper set.

As far as connection with other catbacks, I can't say with absolute certainty. It will depend in part on the design and fitment of the CBE connected to it. We can however guarantee full compatibility of all Motordyne parts with stock and other Motordyne parts.
So it means there wont be any warranty as I am using mine with Invidia CB exhaust with ART pipes. Only thing is guys here are pushing to get some brackets and if I have the assurance that warranty is there then its a peace of mind for me for the next two years

I am going for a tune next week so will post some dyno numbers
docaam is offline   Reply With Quote