View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #23 (permalink)
cdoxp800
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nismo
cdoxp800 has much to be proud ofcdoxp800 has much to be proud ofcdoxp800 has much to be proud ofcdoxp800 has much to be proud ofcdoxp800 has much to be proud ofcdoxp800 has much to be proud ofcdoxp800 has much to be proud ofcdoxp800 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ-NISMO View Post
cdox, I measured the front before and after the drop. Check out the picks below. After the drop the middle section of the front is sitting at 5.5 inches from the under guard and 6 inches at the paint. The side portion of the front fender is sitting a 4 inches from the under guard and 4.75 inches from the paint.

If a Nismo and a standard 370z were dropped to the same height, I think the Nismo will still have more clearance issues due to the longer nose.

Thanks. That kind of helps, but I was really looking for the wheel well/Fender to the Ground on the side with the wheel.
I have the swift springs, but stating the think it's going to be a bit to low for me. If you would not mind taking a few shot of the front and rear measured from the ground to the to the side fender/wheel well just about the wheel it's self.

Thanks,

C