Thread: 2008 cbr 1000rr
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 12:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagneymc@yaho View Post
I bought this bike in october of last year. I have close to 2k miles on it now. I hardly ever ride it. Most of those miles are driving to my hometown from here which is 3 hours away (Im in the Army). Im asking $8500 which is a awesome price if you look around for these. There is not a scratch on the bike. It literally looks brand new. It has never seen a day of rain and sleeps in the garage every night.

P.S. As soon as this sales im getting in a new 370.

For some reason the gas tank looks like it has some swirls in the paint but it doesnt i promise. Its just the pic.

And also who ever buys it gets two helmets. One of them is a Ed Hardy kmc helmet. That has only been worn once by my wife. lol The other is a icon skull helmet, which is black with a little white in it. Both of those helmets were 400 dollars A PIECE. And also a black Speed and Strength jacket which was 200 and some odd dollars. Plus a pair of black alpine stars gloves and those were 99.99 plus tax. lol
I think that this is a GREAT deal. Yesterday I spread the word and linked this page to the other forums that I am affliated with; M3post, S2Ki, EvoM, Prelude, Honda-Tach.

I wish you the best of luck with the sale

-Hunter
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote